Job Opportunity: Program Officer
|REPORTING TO:||PAFLAR TASK FORCE|
|KEY VISION:||Have a membership service driven Secretariat|
The Program Officer should report to the PAFLAR Task Force through the Chair. The roles are as outlined below;
- Program manager in the general administration of the secretariat:
- Disseminate information about the Association and its activities to the membership, stakeholders and all other interested parties.
- Follow up to ensure the necessities needed for running the secretariat like stationeries, furniture and all other infrastructure are in place.
- Serve as the bank agent for the Association bank accounts responsible for all the bank transactions (withdrawals, deposits, statement requests)
- Keep record of members through the agreed digital platforms
- Organize for the association’s weekly, biweekly and monthly meetings and capture proceedings through recordings and minutes
- Co-ordinate organization of the upcoming PAFLAR Scientific Conference 2021
- Follow up and maintain members’ records, payments and registration details
- Co-ordinate with website designer on updating the PAFLAR website content
- Manage and monitor PAFLAR’s social media accounts
- Fund raising for the association activities:
- Develop fund raising strategies
- Debt collection and manage the accounts receivables
- Develop and manage funders/partners database
- Contact, develop and retain partners
- Prepare both activity and operational budget for the Association
- Track budget line executions and expenditure
- Implementation of Association Projects (calendar of events):
- Help in the development and co-ordination of the Association calendar of events and activities
- Organize the monthly CME’s and Symposia
- Help develop project proposals for possible funding
- Involved in the project implementation.
|Skills and abilities||
The Program Officer shall be based in Nairobi, Kenya. Fluency in French is an added advantage.
Interested persons should send the application documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th December 2020.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae